Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sins in the Night by S. H. Timmins

                                          🌟🌟🌟🌟 out of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 stars

Summary:
The stains on one's soul can only be purged through pain… and blood.

With the looks of an angel, he hides the deadly demon lurking inside. The broken woman I've become knows that he’s twisted and depraved, but the darkest and most disturbing parts of me, are drawn to his deadly flame.
A killer and a psychopath. A man without emotion, or a conscience. He excels at one thing - death.

When your name's on the list, it’s not the devil who’ll come for you… but far worse.

He’s come for me, and as I shiver with a desperate desire to caress his tainted soul, I wait for his sinister touch of evil.

I started reading this book because it was recommended to me for reading Pretty Stolen Dolls by Ker Dukey. I haven't read a lot of dark fiction but I have to say that this book wowed me! 

I loved the characters! They were exactly what I was looking for. They showed strength but also moments of vulnerability. Debbie was someone who wasn't really living after what she had to endure in her life. She had a fire within her that caused her to fight against her captor but was also an intelligence that kept her from acting rashly. 

I also enjoyed Loki. He was a perfect anti-hero! He had such a darkness about him that made him both intriguing and terrifying. I never knew what side of him I was going to see while reading this book. I wanted to know what made him tick. 

I loved this book! It was well executed and it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment