Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Trust Me by Romily Bernard

                                              🌟🌟🌟🌟 out of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Synopsis:
Trust Me is the thrilling conclusion to the Find Me trilogy, in which loose ends come together and chilling plot twists complicate Wick Tate’s life more than ever.
With all of Wick Tate’s secrets—who can she really trust? Wick is used to relying on only herself, but when she has nowhere left to turn, she’s going to have to learn to trust someone if she’s going to finally escape her demons. . . .

This is by far the best book of the Find Me trilogy! The connections between the books are shown and everything comes together to make sense. This book felt like it was more mystery than thriller to me but I still really enjoyed it!
I worried about how I would feel about Wick in this book considering she took such a dark turn in the second book. I have to say that she really redeemed herself in my eyes in this book. She didn't make a huge change in her personality or anything but she made the ultimate sacrifice in her eyes for the people that she loved. I was also a huge Griff fan in this book. He really showed what he was made of and was brave despite the fear that he felt for himself and Wick. It was interesting for me to see the character growth in this book. There were a few characters that I found to be weak that surprised me with their strength in Trust Me. I did not see one of the main villains coming in this one but thankfully it all made sense. It felt good to know that the majority of my predictions were correct but the author did manage to fool me on the one villain. I loved that I wasn't able to predict everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment