Sunday, August 20, 2017

Oblivion (Broken City #3) by Jessica Sorenson

                                                       🌟🌟🌟🌟 out of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Synopsis:
Every day my life becomes more in danger. The only way to survive might be to enter the Oblivion and relive my forgotten memories. But my mind may be even more dangerous than reality. 

This is the third book in the Broken City series and things are continuing to amp up in this book. There is no lack of action in this one though there is less hand to hand fighting than in the previous books. It still has the same flavor as the others although now another type of villain has been introduced to us (though I think of him as the main villain as far as Allura is concerned). There were glimpses of him in the previous books but the author didn't give away who exactly he was. I have my suspicions about the so called time traveler. We never see his face in this book so I wonder if he is someone that is known and loved by Allura. It always seems like when an author hides the face of a villain that the reveal is going to be devastating and/or shocking to readers. 

I'm ready to read the next book so hopefully it will be coming out soon. I know that Jessica Sorenson always has so many books up in the air at once so we'll see.  I feel like I need to read the next book in order to understand what was happening in this one. I guess that always happens when the time manipulation element is added into a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment