Saturday, March 10, 2018

Let's Get Textual by T Hunter


🌟🌟🌟🌟 out of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Synopsis:
A wrong number is supposed to be just that—a wrong number.

Delete. Done.

Do not continue to text. Do not flirt.

A wrong number shouldn’t be the first person on your mind in the morning, or the last at night…and you’re definitely not supposed to talk them into buying a baby goat.

Because that would be weird.

When Zach Hastings and I get into a wrong-number mix-up, we don’t follow the rules. We keep texting and flirting, because he’s wicked funny and perfectly nerdy and a wonderful distraction.

I’m not looking for love, and Zach definitely had the wrong number.

But maybe…

Maybe he’s the right guy.

This book was an exciting read for me! I've come to love the romantic comedy genre due largely to Meghan Quinn and I am always on the lookout for other authors that can do the genre justice. Let's Get Textual was so exciting for me because I really enjoyed reading it. The humor was on point which is the number one thing I look for in a book like this. Sometimes the humor can focus too much on sexual innuendos and raunchiness which I hate! This book had the perfect amount of humor as well as my type of humor.
I loved the back and forth between Zach and Delia. I laughed throughout this book at their antics and how they always gave each other crap. They teased each other mercilessly! Zach was such a nerdy dreamboat! I can't even fully explain why he was so awesome! He was such an original character and just everything. I don't think that anyone besides Delia's roommate truly understood her until Zach walked into the picture. She had an interesting way of  looking at things and would joke around about taboo topics like serial killers which not everyone could appreciate. I thought that she was hilarious and reminded me of myself at times. 
The conflict in the story was predictable and unoriginal. I don't even really understand why it all went down the way that it did. The explanation didn't make any sense to me. I did enjoy the way that the conflict was resolved between the two main characters though. It was original and fun! The conflict that occurs between Zach and Delia is the main reason why this book lost a star because other than this it was a fun book to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment